Fangirl Down by Tessa Bailey


 Wells Whitaker, once considered golf’s most promising, has decided to quit. He has no agent, some broken clubs, and only one fan. Josephine Doyle believes in Wells, no matter what. She firmly believes he just needs to believe in himself. When Wells implodes on her, though, she begins to think that she must follow a new golfer. 

Then a tornado hits Josephine’s family’s golf store, and Wells comes up with a business proposal. Josephine caddies for him while he attempts to get back on track for the Master’s. In time, though, Josephine proves that she is an invaluable asset to Wells. In more than just golf.

This actually was really cute. I enjoyed Josephine and her personality. One minute she was ignoring Wells’ attitude, and the next she was giving as good as she got. Wells was, for the most part, me. I have a very peopley job for someone who dislikes people, and so I could understand Wells’ grumpiness. However, it was also obvious that Wells was not a complete jerk off. I will admit that I didn’t understand the nickname for Josephine, Belle, but still felt it was adorable.

The chemistry and attraction were perfect. This was a spicy romance, so readers be aware. 

I’m really excited for the second novel as it follows Burgess, the hockey player, and Josephine’s scientific friend, Tallulah. I cannot wait.

Overall, I rate this novel 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Comments